Sunday 19 September 2010

Train em young!

Friday means weekender!!! Packed and ready to rock. We were going to go to the Cordoba province and take a tour of the olive oil factory there. Sounds super interesting to me! But Vy said it was too far so we chose to go to Malaga. We arrived in Malaga Friday afternoon and headed to the Picasso museum.

HISTORY TIME! Bet you didn't think that you would learn so much from my blogs huh. Picasso was born in Malaga and left at the age of 19 to France. The general in Spain banned Picasso from Spain because of his 'degenerate' art and never returned to Malaga but he still had a special place for the city. Therefore, when the opportunity came up for a museum, he was excited to donate over 200 of his pieces to the museum. I got goosebumps being in the presence of such great art. I loved the colors he used and boy, did Picasso loveeeee big boobies! We weren't allowed to bring our cameras in unfortunately.
The only thing I took a picture of in the museum


We weren't feeling Malaga and decided to spend the night somewhere else. After driving up the coast and consulting with Lonely Planet, we found a beach town named Almunecar. found a hostal and parked our booties there and took in the view.
First thing I noticed on the beach. Little girls are walking around in just bikini bottoms! They are raised to feel free topless on the beach! Sure makes sense to me when i witness my first topless chic sitting next to me. She takes off her dress and is ready to tan without those bikini lines! An older lady comes up to her and sits to talk to her...yeah, no big, they are just having a normal conversation while one has her ta-tas out. I was going to take a picture of her back while she was sittin in front of me for the blog, but didn't want to be too creepy.

Vy found a nice little cove where we snorkeled. There was no one there but while Vy led me there I realized why there was no one there....to get there you have to go through two areas of complete nude beaches!!! I felt like i was looking at those humorous greeting cards with fat naked old folks flaunting their stuff on the beach and the head line is like "Just hang loose on your Birthday!" There was a dad with his junk out and his little daughter playing next to him while he tanned.



Lunch:.. nothing other than JAMON
" I was so nervous thinking, what would I tell the doctor if I got bit by a fish!"

Best thing about being in the Granada province, every time you order a beer, they give you a free tapa! We ordered sandwiches and beers and they kept giving us more free food! so stuffed afterwards.

ABSURD TALK! Vy: "This would be a perfect time to pull over and kill you..." He's so charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment