Monday 20 September 2010

I said what in the butt...I said what what in the butt!

So I'm shopping...I'm shopping...I'm shopping...then while I'm paying for my tostadas and juice at the supermarket BOOM..something interferes with my happy thoughts..B-O. Old man behind me didn't smell too pleasant. Oh Europeans.

Forgot to share this story about the nude beach. So yea, remember the girl who I was checking out her bikini and when she took of her dress she was topless..she was the first nudey I saw. So I was a little shocked and took a few glances her way to see how normal it was for her and to see if anyone walking by was sneaking a peak. Then when I look ahead, I hear a "hola!" Oh my...she knows I'm looking and just said HI! Then I turn around and see a baby..she was saying hi to the baby..wooo. no more sneaking glances at the nudes.

VY-ness: After he sneezed..." PHEW! I felt that pressure out of my butthole!"
                                             me: So when you sneeze you feel the pressure in your nose
                                             AND your butt?
                                             Vy: Do you not understand pressure?
                                             me: I do, but never heard anyone describe their sneeze
                                             with their butt.
                                             Vy: Well, I meant my butt felt loose
                                             me: So you are saying when you sneeze, you could poo?
                                             Vy: Well, I'm sitting.
                                             me: So if you are standing and sneeze you can just go diarrhea?
                                             Vy: I think I clench.
Nice dinner chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment