Wednesday 8 September 2010

Ducks in Spain still say Quack

Free breakfast at the hotel is YUMM! Croissants, baguettes, sausages, cheese, eggs, fruit and fresh oj! Great way to start the morning followed by probably the prettiest run I've ever done through Plaza de Espana. Unfortunately, I had no camera so I will have to return and take pictures.

So, adventure of the day. After lunch, Vy left the battery to his camera at home so we decided to meet at Barrios Santa Cruz where Lonely Planet said it was an old Jewish quarter filled with orange trees and beautiful flowers. Lonely planet made it sound so majestic. In my head, i thought "garden=pretty pictures." We were only suppose to be a couple blocks from it and I walked around up and down alley ways for an hour lost. I gave up and found Vy at the Cathedral..turns out I was trekking in el barrio the entire time and missed it because the oranges weren't ripe and still green.F-U Lonely Planet! You should've mentioned what time of year el barrio was so majestic! Waste my time!

We ended up going to the Alcazar..a palace like building where the royal family use to stay at.

Sevilla also has bikes you can rent all over the city so you can check one out, ride, and check it back in at the closest rental racks. So cool except I rode as fast as the pedestrians the first time.

Vy didn't say anything too absurd today..good boy. But this was interesting..

"If I get a pack of cigarettes will you smoke it with me? I want to be Euro." He seems so much cooler in europe. euro-trash!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'd love to see pictures of that run. The weather looks gorgeous over there.

    ReplyDelete