Tuesday 7 September 2010

HOLA ESPAN-NAY-NAY (as Vy would say)


Hola fans de Estado Unidos,

By many of your requests, I decided to start a  blog to document my travels and also record all the absurd things Vy has said during the trip.
Thanks to Travelocity, I somehow purchased the worst itinerary ever with a 12 hour layover in the lovely Dallas, TX. I contorted my body into a tiny chair at 5am and tried to sleep on and off for about 2 hours before giving up and starting my long wait until my flight to Madrid at 5pm.
Right before I am about to board, an old Spanish man detected my Latin flavor and started asking me questions in Spanish. We ended up being seated next to each other and he told me his life story in Spanish for the first 3 hours while I tried to watch "Just Wright." Just couldn't take the hint when my headphones were on.
FINALLY, got to Madrid then had a connecting flight to Sevilla..took a taxi to the hotel and there was my lovely roommate waiting for me. About 48 hours of traveling...I STANK!

Now time for the fun stuff...ABSURD THINGS VY SAID TODAY...

Regarding a weekend trip he took to Cadiz (beach city) this last weekend: "Soo I saw a lot of boobies on the beach and it was ridiculous because these girls all looked good...(continuing to talk about the nude beach while I tried change the subject)..I feel bad for the girls that don't look good enough to take off their shirt. The hot girls should take into consideration of the ugly ones before taking off their shirts. I just want everyone to be fair." Vy, so caring for the ugly chicks.

Food for thought: I ate jamon, jamon, baby clams smothered in butter and garlic, rabbit with garlic and pork cooked in whiskey.
Poor animals...I bet it's delicious though.

3 comments:

  1. I've commented 3 times and still it doesnt appear. oh well. loved vy's commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Duy for being my first follower :)The Spanish food is soo flavourful that we had to take a break today. Had some delicious McDonalds for dinner..yumm

    ReplyDelete